ROMEO Special Care
ROMEO launches "ROMEO Special Care", the program that will ensure the safety of guests and staff, according to the World Health Organization guidelines, and even more.
To help ensure your safety, ROMEO hotel lists here some useful information to better enjoy your stay with us:
HEALTH and SAFETY
- All guests must wear a disposable mask at all time, except when seat at the restaurant table, at the pool or at the spa during a facial treatment.
- Guests are advised to practice social distancing by standing at least 1 meter away from each other.
- Guests are advised to frequently clean hands by using hand sanitizer dispensers located at the hotel entrance and in the public areas.
- To ensure the indoor healthiness of the rooms environment, guests will be the first person to access to the room after the sanitization activities. Delivery (ex. luggage) is allowed after the check–in only.
- It is suggested to pay by credit card.
- It is not allowed to introduce food from the outside.
- If any respiratory symptoms appear, it is mandatory to stay in the room and inform the Front Desk immediately. They will take appropriate action.
- Check-in: 2.00 pm.
- Check-out: within 12.00 pm.
- Garage: walking distance parking facility and valet parking service available at the daily rate of 45.00 Euro for cars and 55.00 Euro for Minivan and Supercars.
- Breakfast: served daily at 9th floor from 7:00 am to 10:30 am. On weekends until 11:00 am.
- Lunch: served daily at 9th floor (bistrot menu) from 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm (reservation required).
- Dinner: served daily at 9th floor (bistrot menu) from 7:00 pm to 10:30 pm (reservation required)
- il Comandante restaurant, 1 Michelin Star: temporarily CLOSED.
- Dogana del Sale SPA: is open daily from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm. Reservation required. For the 2-hours SPA Aqva Journey, last access is at 5:30 pm.
- Rooftop-pool: at 9th floor is open daily from 09:00 am to 19:00 pm. Reservation required.
Hours and days of operation of restaurants, SPA and other facilities may be modified in order to comply with the regulations imposed by the COVID-19 emergency.
For additional information and requests, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org