ROMEO Special Care
ROMEO launches "ROMEO Special Care", the program that will ensure the safety of guests and staff, according to the World Health Organization guidelines, and even more.
To help ensure your safety, ROMEO hotel lists here some useful information to better enjoy your stay with us:
HEALTH and SAFETY
- It is mandatory the temperature check at the hotel entrance.
- All guests must wear a disposable mask at all time, except when seat at the restaurant table, at the pool or at the spa during a facial treatment.
- Guests are advised to practice social distancing by standing at least 1 meter away from each other.
- Guests are advised to frequently clean hands by using hand sanitizer dispensers located at the hotel entrance and in the public areas.
- The use of the elevator is allowed one person at a time, except in case of families.
- It is not possible to accompany guests to the room.
- Guests can decide to request the daily cleaning service and turndown service. If none of the two services is required, the housekeeper will not enter into the room; otherwise, if these services are requested guests must leave the room during the cleaning operation.
- To ensure the indoor healthiness of the rooms environment, guests will be the first person to access to the room after the sanitization activities. Delivery (ex. luggage) is allowed after the check–in only.
- It is suggested to pay by credit card.
- It is not allowed to introduce food from the outside.
- If any respiratory symptoms appear, it is mandatory to stay in the room and inform the Front Desk immediately. They will take appropriate action.
In addition, starting from 6 August 2021 it is mandatory for some hotel area showing the GREEN PASS. Specifically:
- for in-house guests, the Green Pass is mandatory to access the SPA and the Gym;
- for guests who are not staying at the hotel, the Green Pass is mandatory to access the restaurants, the SPA and the Gym.
- Check-in: 2.00 pm.
- Check-out: within 12.00 pm.
- Garage: walking distance parking facility and valet parking service available at the daily rate of 35.00 Euro for cars and 50.00 Euro for Minivan and Supercars.
- Breakfast: served daily on 10th floor from 7:00 am to 10:30 am. On weekends until 11:00 am.
- Lunch: served daily on the 10th floor (bitrot menu) from 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm (reservation required).
- Dinner: from 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm (last order), served every day on 0 floor with gourmet menu with bistrot menu.
- il Comandante restaurant, 1 Michelin Star: from 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm (last order), served from Tuesday to Saturday on 10th floor.
- Dogana del Sale SPA: is open daily from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm. Reservation required. For the 2-hours SPA Aqva Journey, last access is at 5:30 pm. Rooftop-pool on the 9th floor is open daily from 8:30 am to 7:00 pm. It lasts 2 hours. Reservation required.
Hours and days of operation of restaurants, SPA and other facilities may be modified in order to comply with the regulations imposed by the COVID-19 emergency.
For additional information and requests, please send an email to email@example.com