Teatro San Carlo
Via San Carlo 98F – Napoli (Na)
Inaugurates in 1737 by the architects Medrano and Carasale. Following a fire in 1816, Niccolini took this opportunity to enrich the interiors. Cammarano was commissioned to crate the ceiling’s curtain while Mancinell the main stage curtain, which features Parnassus. The theatre accommodates 1,379 seats and has just been in restored in 2010 to bring it to its original splendour.