Museo Di Capodimonte
Via Miano 2 – Napoli (NA)
The Museum of Capodimonte, opened in 1957 in the royal palace of the Bourbons. The artistic treasures comprise a large part of the celebrated Farnese collection which was transferred to Naples from Parma, Piacenza and Rome. There are paintings originating from monasteries and churches in the city, and acquisitions and donations effected since the Unification of Italy.