The largest meeting room of Romeo hotel’s Conference Centre, the Lauro Room is designed for a theatre set-up and also easily convertible to u-shape, classroom, boardroom and cabaret styles.
The room features highly advanced audio-visual equipment, to suit all client requirements, and includes a professional production room.
Consistent with the style and design of the hotel, an original Maddalena Ambrosio artwork adorns Lauro Room.
T +39 081 0175 008
F +39 081 604 1599
- Rear projection system with DLP vide o projector, real resolution SXGA+ (1400×1500), contrast 7500:1, bright ness 6500 ansi lumen, focal optic
- Rigid screen 84” lens of Fresnel and mirror with support structure
- Plasma screen 42” 16:9, 1024 x 768, contrast 10.000:1, ultra thin design, thickness 8,9 cm. 27Kg weigh, black colour. On lift system that disappear in the ceiling.
- DVD – DivX reader
- DVD recorder with 250Gb Hard disk
- Decoder for digital terrestrial and analogic TV
- Shot and videoconference system, 2M B IP, 3 BRI ISDN, XGA I/O, dual video. Arranged for MCU
- Interface for PC Notebook connection
- LCD 17” monitor on speaker table
- LCD 17” monitor for preview in the direction room
- Table microphone, cardioide with 40 cm swan neck and metal base
- Radiomicrophone, cardioide hand transmitter
- Radiomicrophone, pocket transmitter and clip on microphone
- Diffuser in array of four 4” woofer
- Active subwoofer
- Amplifier for hearing impaired
- Ethernet switch
- Mobile suppressor, it blocks all signals: GSM 925-965 MHz, DCS 1800-1950, CDMA 860-885MHz, PHS 1800-1950, 3G 2100-2200 MHz