Information on the processing of personal data as provided by art. 13 – Legislative decree no. 196/2003 and art. 13 of European Union Regulation (EU) 2016/679 regarding the use of client’s personal data both during the reservation process and the date of arrival at the hotel.
as provided by the legislative decree (EU Regulation no. 679 of 2016) on the processing of personal data, we kindly inform you that your personal data are acquired, processed and utilized by observing lawfulness, fairness and transparency, protecting your privacy and rights.
- Undergoing processing
The Data Processor uses your personal data, identification records (for example name, surname, business name, address, telephone number, e-mail, account and payment numbers) – followed by “personal data” (or “data”) you provided us during the processing of personal data, both during the reservation step and the date of arrival at the property.
- Purposes and scope
The personal data provided are processed also with the aid of information technology for the following purposes:
- In order to achieve and confirm any hotel stays reservations and to provide any related services. Considering that, these are personal data necessary to define the contractual agreement and useful for the its following implementation, your consent is not required with the exception of special data like sensitive data. In case of refusal to provide us with the above personal data, we are not able to confirm any reservations or services required. The processing of your personal data will cease with your departure but some of your personal data could be processed because of the sections below;
- In order to fulfill the obligation proposed by “Unique Text of Public Security Laws”(art.109 R.D. 18.6.1931 no.773) requiring us to communicate to Police Headquarters, for public security reason, our guests identity according with the Ministry of Interior settled arrangement (7th of January 2013 decree). The conferral of personal data is obligatory and does not require your permission and in case of refusal to provide us with these data we are not able to welcome you at our property. The acquired data for these purposes are not kept by us, with the exception of your given consent to keep them as expressed in the section 4;
- In order to fulfill the administrative, accounting and fiscal requirements. For this reason, the processing of your personal data does not require your consent. They are managed by us and communicate externally only in case of legal requirements. If you refuse to provide us with these data, we are not able to provide you with the requested services. The acquired personal data for these purposes are stored by us for a period of time that fulfils the related legislation (over 10 years in the case of fiscal findings);
- In order to speed up the registration procedure in the event of additional stays at our property. For this reason, after your consent acquisition which is possible to revoke at any time, your personal data will be kept for maximum 1 year and used when you will be our guest again for the reasons explained previously;
- In order to carry out the receiving function of messages and telephone calls for you, during your stay. For this purpose your consent is necessary. You can revoke your consent at any time. However, the processing of your personal data will cease with your departure;
- In order to send you promotional messages and updates about our rates and special offers.For this purpose, after your consent acquisition, your personal data will be kept for a maximum period of 1 year and the will not be communicate externally. You can revoke your consent at any time;
- In order to protect people, the property and the corporate asset a CCTV system is placed in some areas inside the hotel, specified by special signs. For this processing your consent is not required because it complies with our legitimate interest to protect people and items from violence, theft, robberies, damages and acts of vandalism and to prevent fires and for the workplace safety. The recorded images are delated after 24 hours, except during holidays and hotel closures, however not longer than one week. They will not be transferred to third parties, with the exception of police requirements for investigative reasons.
- Person concerned rights
On the basis of the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 you can exercise the following rights:
- Ask the company for:
- Your personal data access and all the related information;
- Correction of wrong personal data or additional ones, if any;
- Cancellation of your personal data (under the conditions described in the art. 17, paragraph 1 of Regulation (UE) 2016/679 and according with the exceptions described in paragraph 3 of the same art.);
- Processing of personal data limitation (if there are any hypothesis indicated in the art. 18, paragraph 1 of Regulation (UE) 2016/679).
- To go against the processing of your personal data at any time, in the event of special situations concerning your privacy;
- To revoke your consent at any time, if the processing itself is focused on one or more specific purposes, regarding common personal data or special personal data categories. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Where applicable, you have the rights expressed in the art. 16-21 GDPR (right of rectification, right to be forgotten, processing of personal data limitation, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to Competition Authority. (Competition Authority available to protect your personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).
- The holder of the processing
The holder of the processing is ROMEO ALBERGHI s.r.l., CENTRO DIREZIONALE IS. E/4 – 80143 Napoli (IT).
All texts, photographs, film clips, graphics, tables, images, information and software of this website are protected pursuant to the laws on copyright, patents and intellectual property.
The brands, denominations and companies mentioned on this site belong to their respective owners or holders and may be protected by patents and/or copyright granted or registered by the relevant authorities; therefore, they may be downloaded or used only for personal and not commercial use; nothing, not even in part, may be reproduced, modified or resold for profit.
The objects, products, programmes and routines which may be present and downloaded, such as, for example, technical documentation, commercial documentation, software, etc., are available solely on the conditions indicated on the website.
The documentation reported on the website originating from third parties, has no legal value and it is necessary to refer to the original text for the purposes of verifying its contents.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
Romeo Alberghi s.r.l. cannot be considered responsible for damage of any kind caused directly or indirectly by accessing the site, by the use of the interactive instruments, by the inability or impossibility of accessing the site, or by the use of the information contained on it. Quotes are allowed by way of reporting or review, only if accompanied by indication of the source and its URL: www.romeohotel.it
Romeo Alberghi s.r.l. reserves the right to change the content of the site and its legal notes at any time and without prior notice.
Romeo Alberghi s.r.l. is not responsible for information obtained by accessing sites which may be reached through hyperlinks, nor can it guarantee that a document available online reproduces the official text to the letter.
Processing of any personal data received via electronic mail or electronic templates, also at the time of registration, complies with the provisions of current Italian privacy regulations (Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 – “Personal Data Protection Code”).
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The proprietor of their processing is the company:
Romeo Alberghi Srl – Via Giovanni Porzio 4 Centro Direzionale is. E/4 80143 Naples – Italy, in the person delegated for this purpose by the legal representative pro tempore, who is domiciled for the office at the headquarters of the Company.
The data supplied may be subject to processing consisting of their collection, recording, organisation, storage and adaption, alteration, selection, retrieval, consultation, use, alignment, blocking, disclosure, erasure and destruction, or of a combination of two or more of such operations. The processing concerned will in any case take place for requirements connected with the service requested. It will take place manually or in an automated manner and, in any case, using tools able to assure security and privacy, in compliance with and based on adoption of the regulatory security measures in force at any given time.
The data will not be transferred to third parties and will be used exclusively for communications relating to the site and its contents and for any dispatch of information on topics relating to site contents.
Pursuant to Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, the parties to whom personal data refer can at all times exercise their right to access such data and exercise the rights provided for in the article mentioned, i.e. confirmation or otherwise of the personal data’s existence, availability to the parties concerned of data in an understandable form, their erasure, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of any data processed in breach of legislation, updating, and rectification or, if appropriate, addition to the data concerned. The parties can also oppose processing for legitimate reasons. All requests should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anything received at the e-mail address indicated above (requests, suggestions, ideas, information, materials, etc.) will not be considered confidential information or data. It must not violate the rights of others and must contain valid, truthful information that does not harm others’ rights. In any case, no responsibility whatsoever can be attributed to the company for the content of messages.
You can manage your cookie preferences via browser.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service supplied by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, smalls file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer in order to allow the web site to analyze site customers’ use. The information generated from the cookie about your site use (including your IP address) will be transmitted to, and stored on Google servers located in the United States. Google will use these information in order to trace and to examine your use of the website, to compile report on the activities of the website for the webmaster and to supply other services related to website activities and Internet use. Google can also transfer these information to third party(ies) where that is enforced by the law or where such thirds parties treat the aforesaid information on behalf of Google. You can refuse to use the cookies selecting the formulation appropriated on yours browser, but that could prevent you to use all the functionalities of this situated one web. Using the present website, you allow the treatment of your data by of Google with the aforementioned modalities and scope.