Finally at the seaside!
May in Naples is sun, sea and relaxation … if you know where to go! This month the Romeo hotel offers many valuable tips to help you make your stay in Naples simply unforgettable …
In Naples at Posillipo
– Baia delle Rocce Verdi www.baiadellerocceverdi.it – it is situated on a tuff structure that allows guests to relax on sun loungers by the sea. There are also two seawater swimming pools, one for adults and one for children, a rooftop garden area next to the swimming pools, where you can sunbathe and relax, and a terrace with bar, buffet and dining area.
– Bagno Elena www.bagnoelena.it – it is located on a volcanic beach bounded by the 17th century Palazzo Donn’Anna on one side, and the ancient watchtower Palazzo Guercia on the other. Its facilities include: a central pier with wooden piles as a privé solarium; a large beach; a small beach for children; the Beach bar offering fast food, a few steps away from the beach and the Deck Bar, on the private pier, with the typical Ristorantino.
In Bacoli, not far from Naples (less than 30 km)
– Lido Turistico www.lidoturistico.com – modern and design place, it offers several options: Pagodas on the beach, Large Beds and Oasis for total relaxation. Bar service and restaurant available. DJ set and dance on the beach at sunset.
– Lido Enea www.lidoenea.it – Beds, umbrellas and canopies. Bar service and restaurant available.
– Capo Blanco www.capoblanco.it – A lounge terrace overlooking the sea and cozy atmosphere at the Music Bar. The Solarium offers sun loungers, changing rooms and a boardwalk over the rocks to dive directly into the water. Bar service and restaurant available.
For those who just want to sunbathe a little while and eat the seaside, Rotonda Belvedere www.rotondabelvedere.it
For the most adventurous, who want to taste some pristine nature, Gaiola Beach (NOT a beach club, with a quite complicated descent, but a very beautiful place) www.areamarinaprotettagaiola.it